Fixed version of VS.NET Beta 2?
Author Message
 Fixed version of VS.NET Beta 2?

Has anyone received their "fixed" version of Visual Studio.NET Beta 2?  I
haven't, so I was just wondering...

Thanks,
Mike

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:00:52 GMT
 Fixed version of VS.NET Beta 2?
I just got an email from Microsoft this morning stating that mine has been
shipped.

Steven

Quote:
> Has anyone received their "fixed" version of Visual Studio.NET Beta 2?  I
> haven't, so I was just wondering...

> Thanks,
> Mike

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 02:34:54 GMT
 Fixed version of VS.NET Beta 2?
In what way is it broken, I've had no problems at all?

Quote:
> Has anyone received their "fixed" version of Visual Studio.NET Beta 2?  I
> haven't, so I was just wondering...

> Thanks,
> Mike

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 03:21:11 GMT
 Fixed version of VS.NET Beta 2?

Quote:

>In what way is it broken, I've had no problems at all?

>> Has anyone received their "fixed" version of Visual Studio.NET Beta 2?  I
>> haven't, so I was just wondering...

>> Thanks,
>> Mike

It supposedly will stop working after July 31.

Mike

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:43:18 GMT
 Fixed version of VS.NET Beta 2?
If you do not receive your CDs, a quick and crude fix is this:

1. Set your clock back a month.
2. Start the VS.Net IDE
3. Change your clock back.

Yes, it's a nuisance I know, but it's the easiest way. The IDE only checks
at start-up.

HTH

Dino

Quote:

> >In what way is it broken, I've had no problems at all?

> >> Has anyone received their "fixed" version of Visual Studio.NET Beta 2?
> >> haven't, so I was just wondering...

> >> Thanks,
> >> Mike

> It supposedly will stop working after July 31.

> Mike

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 06:15:49 GMT
 Fixed version of VS.NET Beta 2?
yeah will have to be done till the cd's get here....not in the damn US
either so it could take 21 days :(

Quote:
> If you do not receive your CDs, a quick and crude fix is this:

> 1. Set your clock back a month.
> 2. Start the VS.Net IDE
> 3. Change your clock back.

> Yes, it's a nuisance I know, but it's the easiest way. The IDE only checks
> at start-up.

> HTH

> Dino

> > >In what way is it broken, I've had no problems at all?

> > It supposedly will stop working after July 31.

> > Mike

Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:52:40 GMT

1. Changes in C# between VS.NET Beta and VS.NET Final versions

2. VS.Net Beta 1 with .Net Beta 2?

3. VS 6.0 and VS .NET Beta 1 on the same machine

4. Visual Studio .NET Beta 2 Service Pack 2 fixes time limitation

5. HELP!!(How to make release version or install version in VS.NET)

6. JNBridgePro 1.2 Java-.NET interoperability tool released in beta version

7. Announcing BETA Two version of MySQL provider for .NET

8. Announcing BETA version of MySQL provider for .NET

9. DataGrid table views in .Net Beta 2 Version

10. Trouble w/.NET VS Beta uninstallation

11. ANN: Xtreme-simplicity C# Refactory BETA 1 released - refactoring add-in for VS.NET

12. need help with VS.net beta