Is .doc to .tif possible in web environment
Author Message
 Is .doc to .tif possible in web environment

Vikas,

    No, there is no component that will do this for you offhand.  You will
most likely have to automate Word to do this (if the functionality exists in
Word).

    Hope this helps.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET MVP]

Quote:

> Hello,

>  Do we have any functionality in asp or .net or any other language used
> in web development using which we could convert a word documents
> uploaded by a user in web environment to be converted into a .tiff image
> file. IT could be preferred if this could happen on the server side.

> Thanks,

> Vikas A.

> *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.*-*-*.com/ ***

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:12:30 GMT

1. Converting word .doc file into .tif image format

2. Possible bug in development environment?

3. Looking for a book on web services on asp.net environment

4. I am seachcing a free pascal editor if someone known a web site just called me

5. Specifying an XSL doc in c# web service

6. How does Web browser select ActiveX doc server?

7. web applets in c# possible?

8. I am new to programming and am lost

9. error converting image from tif to jpg format

10. I need help to convert TXT file(s) to TIF file(s)

11. GIF or TIF C Source ?

12. GIF or TIF C Source ?