mouse down event interfearnig with double click event
Author Message
 mouse down event interfearnig with double click event
I'm having a problem with the listview control.  First I
added a double click event to it.  Then I wrote drag drop
functionality for the listbox.  In order to start the drap
drop operation, I added the mouse down event to call the
DoDragDrop method.  But adding the mouse down event causes
the double click event to never fire; instead, the mouse
down event gets called twice.

Is there a way to have both a double click event and start
the drag drop functionality in a listview without having
the two operations interfear with each other?
Thanks

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:14:22 GMT

1. Why Mouse Mouse event with every Click event

2. How to add a mouse handler that handles double click events

3. Double-click event of mouse does not occur.....

4. Double-click event of mouse does not occur.....

5. Question about double and single mouse click event

6. mouse up/down vs click/double click delegates

7. Capture click/double-click events from datatable

8. Double Click fires two single click events??

9. Get mouse button down/up event and position

10. access violation error on double click event

11. Disable double click event on Title bar of SDI

12. Capturing double-click event in CEdit control