crystal report and c#
Author Message
 crystal report and c#

Hello,

I am using Crystal Reports (for .Net) and the problem is that the
client that I am writing this for wants me to put a sub total of the items
at the bottom each page and then continue with the Items...
How can I do this and  can I stop this sub total from appearing on
the last page (becasue there already is a grand total)?
What is the funtion that enables me to have these subtotals on page footers

Thanks
all help is appreciated..

Tomislav

Wed, 06 Oct 2004 05:47:19 GMT

1. Creating reports using Crystal reports

2. When working with Crystal Reports how to get SQL query from a sub-report

3. Crystal Reports - in VC (anyone done it?) reporting

4. FYI: Crystal Reports API to retrieve report parameters

5. How to Refresh Crystal Reports ......

6. Using Crystal Report in ASP.net with C#

7. Crystal Reports Problem

8. Crystal Reports - Parameters runtime customization

9. Invalid file path - Crystal Reports

10. Changing size of page in Crystal Reports

11. error in Crystal Reports

12. problem with crystal report and c#