Custom DataSet not exposing members in editor
Author Message
 Custom DataSet not exposing members in editor

When I use a custom dataset (generated by the editor in vc#.net) referenced
in another assembly, eventually it will stop revealing its members in the
Object Browser or when I am typing in the editor. This is very annoying
because it compiles okay, but it doesn't provide any of the "help"
intellisense is supposed to provide. Any suggestions?

-Brian

Tue, 05 Apr 2005 05:48:16 GMT

1. member list in editor not always there

2. member list in editor not always there

3. member list in editor not always working

4. Web Service : Passing back custom DataSet

5. Serialization of private members of inherited DataSet

6. IntelliSense (members List) does not show ADO pointer members

7. WMI Instrumented object methods not exposed

8. Aggregation does not expose interface in VB enviroment.

9. VB debugger does not expose additional interfaces of component

10. CView does not always redraw when exposed

11. regasm does not expose methods or properties to COM

12. Custom controls and VC.NET dialog editor