C# System.UnauthorizedAccessException
Author Message
 C# System.UnauthorizedAccessException

Hi,

I am doing a simple file opening with the FileStream class. This works
fine on my computer but on other computers, I get a
System.UnauthorizedAccessException.

Im not doing nothing other than opening a file. I have tried different
locations, and it makes no difference.

I get the following:

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "C:\Documents
and Settings\iman\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\PS4BXD8L\deskband[1].html" is denied.

Eventhough the file which Im opening is located somewhere else.

Thanks, Iman

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:31:36 GMT
 C# System.UnauthorizedAccessException

Hi,

Just submit the code you use to open the file

Thanks,
Nirosh

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am doing a simple file opening with the FileStream class. This works
> fine on my computer but on other computers, I get a
> System.UnauthorizedAccessException.

> Im not doing nothing other than opening a file. I have tried different
> locations, and it makes no difference.

> I get the following:

> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path "C:\Documents
> and Settings\iman\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
> Files\Content.IE5\PS4BXD8L\deskband[1].html" is denied.

> Eventhough the file which Im opening is located somewhere else.

> Thanks, Iman

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:09:47 GMT

1. System.UnauthorizedAccessException

2. System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Error converting data type varchar to numeric

3. Unhandled Exception: System.Configuration.ConfigurationException: Could not create System Configuration.NameValueSectionHandler, System

4. PerformanceCounterType.RawFraction Example?

5. CInternetSession::GetFtpConnection() under Win2000 SP1?

6. Workaround for FindFirstPrinterChangeNotification

7. CInternetSession::GetFtpConnection

8. CInternetSession::GetFtpConnection problems

9. CInternetSession::GetFtpConnection

10. ? HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_

11. System.Runtime.InteropServices.VTableCallsNotSupportedException

12. JFileChooser.setFileSelectionMode(JFileChooser.DIRECTORIES_ONLY) in C# (.NET - openFileDialog)