Is there a similar function in C# to the shell function in VB
Author Message
 Is there a similar function in C# to the shell function in VB

Im trying to write a programm in C# but cant find a
function that is similar to the Shell function in VB.
can somebody help me??

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:40:16 GMT
 Is there a similar function in C# to the shell function in VB

Quote:
> Im trying to write a programm in c# but cant find a
> function that is similar to the Shell function in VB.
> can somebody help me??

Look at the Process class in System.Diagnostics.

Tom Shelton

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:50:18 GMT
 Is there a similar function in C# to the shell function in VB
    More specifically, look at the static Start method on the Process class.

    Hope this helps.

--
               - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

Quote:

> > Im trying to write a programm in c# but cant find a
> > function that is similar to the Shell function in VB.
> > can somebody help me??

> Look at the Process class in System.Diagnostics.

> Tom Shelton

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:49:00 GMT
 Is there a similar function in C# to the shell function in VB
How can i use it to send commands to the command promt
Quote:

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 04:47:20 GMT
 Is there a similar function in C# to the shell function in VB
Freddy,

Look at the Arguments property of the StartInfo Property of the Process
class.  It's all there in the docs.

Tom Shelton

Quote:
> How can i use it to send commands to the command promt

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 05:01:56 GMT

1. does C# has function similar to VB Trim?

2. "Shell function" in VB

3. Shell function in C#

4. Why I am getting Error C2091: function returns function

5. Looking for 2 VB.Net to C# function conversions

6. Equivalent of VB's CHR function in C#

7. C# syntax for VB chr() function ...

8. VB to C# Developer (String Functions)

9. Calling VB.NET functions from C#

10. Calling VB script functions from C#

11. How to use VB.NET function in C#?

12. C# Equivilant of Pset function in VB.