Serialization and loading objects
Author Message
 Serialization and loading objects

Hi,

Here is my problem.
I use a XSL file to make some transformation in a class (the class is
made for that). Each time I construct the object, I read the XSL file
and make a XSLTransform object.

But, the file is not need to be read every time, because it does not
have to be change a lot (but perhaps one time every month, or never).

My question is  : Is there a method to construct a sort of serialized
object represented the XSLTransform-er and load it instead of parsing
the file every time ?

Is this solution could be must faster than read the XSL file every
time ?

Thank you,
GR.

Sat, 28 May 2005 18:13:40 GMT
 Serialization and loading objects
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconbinaryseria...
n.asp

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconserializati...

If your trying to serialize the data you might want to take a look at the
Serialization and remoting APIs. I've pointed to a couple of places in the
MSDN where they are discussed.

--
Ian Bearman
Visual C++ Team

> Hi,

> Here is my problem.
> I use a XSL file to make some transformation in a class (the class is
> made for that). Each time I construct the object, I read the XSL file
> and make a XSLTransform object.

> But, the file is not need to be read every time, because it does not
> have to be change a lot (but perhaps one time every month, or never).

> My question is  : Is there a method to construct a sort of serialized
> object represented the XSLTransform-er and load it instead of parsing
> the file every time ?

> Is this solution could be must faster than read the XSL file every
> time ?

> Thank you,
> GR.

Sat, 04 Jun 2005 03:43:01 GMT

1. Wierd serialization prob - when I load the same file back in

2. how-to load a stream object into a mshtml document object

3. Serialization/Deserialization of object to dataset (BinaryFormatter)

4. Best practices for object serialization?

5. Serialization compatibility with older objects

6. serialization for object

7. Serialization and Object Version Schema

8. Object serialization : Please help!!!

9. Serialization using explicit CArchive object.

10. Object Serialization Problem

11. Problem with serialization objects via network using CArchive

12. Serialization - Object Persistance