Wizards, Mages, and Witch Doctors,,,Oh My!!
Author Message
 Wizards, Mages, and Witch Doctors,,,Oh My!!

First, thanks Eric for the info in an earlier post on making a DLL
Wizard for the C#.Net Standard IDE. I too haven't figured out the icon
thingy either.

I was wondering tho, can the same thing be done for a class wizard? If
so, how?

Thanks,
Jerry
--
This space for rent:
Pithy analogies, sly quotes, and self-promoting links all welcome

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 02:57:11 GMT

1. Oh where, oh where has my message gone?

2. Doctor C's Pointers

3. Info on Doctor Watson?

4. problem witch send and recv

5. Problems witch wgetch ( curses ) I used keypad(TRUE) !

6. I'm looking for a control witch work like Access sub forms

7. Looking for Tools witch count the number of lines of my files cpp and comments

8. Unable to use ATL wizard in VC6 after using ATL wizard in VC7 dot net beta2

9. To wizard or not to wizard?

10. How to run the ATL Object Wizard control script without invoking the wizard

11. Wizard creation wizard :)

12. What's the wizard behind the wizard?