Picking ODBC Data Sources in C#
Author Message
 Picking ODBC Data Sources in C#

Anyone know how to get at this capability. I think I used to use
SQLBrowseConnect from C++. The idea is that I'd like to pick my ODBC data
source using the standard dialog box presented by the ODBC administrator.
Any ideas?

TIA,

Randy

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:15:37 GMT
 Picking ODBC Data Sources in C#
Anyone know how to get at this capability. I think I used to use
SQLBrowseConnect from C++. The idea is that I'd like to pick my ODBC data
source using the standard dialog box presented by the ODBC administrator.
Any ideas?

TIA,

Randy

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:11:53 GMT
 Picking ODBC Data Sources in C#
Anyone know how to get at this capability. I think I used to use
SQLBrowseConnect from C++. The idea is that I'd like to pick my ODBC data
source using the standard dialog box presented by the ODBC administrator.
Any ideas?

TIA,

Randy

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:13:54 GMT
 Picking ODBC Data Sources in C#

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Picking ODBC Data Sources in C#
Some applications allow you to select a data source using an interface
similar to the Control Panel ODBC Administrator. I want to be able to select
a pre-defined ODBC data source from the set of known data sources type
configured on the system (e.g., User, System, etc.). Anyone know how to get
at this capability through C#? I've tried the .PromptNew() property in the
MSADSC (I think that was it). I also think it may be possible to use
SQLBrowseConnect from C++ to do it, but I don't know how to get directly at
SQL from C#. Any ideas on how to proceed?

 TIA,

 Randy

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 22:35:45 GMT
 Picking ODBC Data Sources in C#
Some applications allow you to select a data source using an interface
similar to the Control Panel ODBC Administrator. I want to be able to select
a pre-defined ODBC data source from the set of known data sources type
configured on the system (e.g., User, System, etc.). Anyone know how to get
at this capability through C#? I've tried the .PromptNew() property in the
MSADSC (I think that was it). I also think it may be possible to use
SQLBrowseConnect from C++ to do it, but I don't know how to get directly at
SQL from C#. Any ideas on how to proceed?

 TIA,

 Randy

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 22:40:06 GMT

1. Data Source: Programmatically Configuring an ODBC Data Source - HELP PLEASE

2. Data Source: Programmatically Configuring an ODBC Data Source - HELP PLEASE

3. Data Source: Programmatically Configuring an ODBC Data Source - HELP PLEASE

4. Class wizard does not create member variables for ODBC data sources

5. How to invoke ODBC data sources window?

6. ODBC: Adding a New Data Source

7. Problems with CRecordSet with Text ODBC data source

8. NT Service and ODBC Data Source

9. DAO: problems attaching external tables (ODBC data sources)

10. List ODBC data sources

11. Upsizing CDaoRecordset to ODBC data source

12. Unable to avoid ODBC Data Source dialog box w/ CDatabase::OpenEx