VS 6.0 and VS .NET Beta 1 on the same machine
Author Message
 VS 6.0 and VS .NET Beta 1 on the same machine

I have installed VS .NET and VS 6.0 on the same machine ( Windows 2000 ).
Sometimes once in a while I get a message "File not in drive d : ..
msdev.exe" or something like that ..I can't get rid of this message until i
shut my VS down. It very annoying.

Any body has faced the same problem? Help appreciated.

Sat, 07 Jun 2003 21:33:13 GMT
 VS 6.0 and VS .NET Beta 1 on the same machine
I have both installed on my machine and haven't had any problems.  I did
install VS 6.0 first, added all patches, then installed VS .NET.

John Mueller

> I have installed VS .NET and VS 6.0 on the same machine ( Windows 2000 ).
> Sometimes once in a while I get a message "File not in drive d : ..
> msdev.exe" or something like that ..I can't get rid of this message until
> shut my VS down. It very annoying.

> Any body has faced the same problem? Help appreciated.

Sun, 08 Jun 2003 06:45:24 GMT

1. Changes in C# between VS.NET Beta and VS.NET Final versions

2. VS.Net Beta 1 with .Net Beta 2?

3. VS.NET Enterprise Vs VS.NET Professional

4. VS.NET vs VC++ 6.0

5. Installing VS.Net and VS 6.0 side by side

6. VS 6.0 -> VS .NET migration issues

7. install vs.net with VS 6.0 still present?

8. Trouble w/.NET VS Beta uninstallation

9. ANN: Xtreme-simplicity C# Refactory BETA 1 released - refactoring add-in for VS.NET

10. need help with VS.net beta

11. When is the Next Beta release of VS.net

12. VS .NET BETA