VS.net versions?
Author Message
 VS.net versions?

What are the differences between the different vs.net downloads (developer,
archeiteict)?

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 10:59:15 GMT
 VS.net versions?
Theres alot more info at:
http://www.microsoft.com/vstudio

but basically, the Architect version has alot of Visio modelling stuff
thrown in.  I will install it cuz its the best version; but I will most
likely never use those features ;)

- Chris

Quote:
> What are the differences between the different vs.net downloads
(developer,
> archeiteict)?

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 11:07:04 GMT
 VS.net versions?
Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/prodinfo/overview.asp

-Vijay

Quote:
> What are the differences between the different vs.net downloads
(developer,
> archeiteict)?

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 11:07:24 GMT
 VS.net versions?
It still seems confusing. Is professional a subset of enterprise. Likewise
is enterprise a subset of architect.

Quote:
> What are the differences between the different vs.net downloads
(developer,
> archeiteict)?

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 11:14:35 GMT

1. VS.NET version control customization

2. Changes in C# between VS.NET Beta and VS.NET Final versions

3. HELP!!(How to make release version or install version in VS.NET)

4. VS.NET Enterprise Vs VS.NET Professional

5. Strange problem for 2 versions of VS.Net

6. Which VC++ Version in VS.NET?

7. C# Version in VS.Net Class Library?

8. Fixed version of VS.NET Beta 2?

9. Release version vs. Debug version

10. Help: Debug Version vs Release Version

11. Link user DLL's with 16 bits version VC++ vs 32 bits version

12. JNBridge Releases Faster Version of JNBridgePro Java/.NET interoperability tool with Java-to-.NET Callbacks