Will VSS work with VS.Net Pro?
Author Message
 Will VSS work with VS.Net Pro?

Hello all,

Would we be able to purchase and install VSS and have it work with VS.Net
Pro? or is it a requirements to purchase Ent. if we need VSS? Basically the
price difference between Pro and Ent. is significant and all we need is the
Pro with the ability to access VSS database.

fadi

Sat, 07 Aug 2004 05:07:46 GMT
 Will VSS work with VS.Net Pro?
Hi fadi,

VSS 6.0c works well with Visual Studio .Net.

Best regards,
Billy Zhang
Microsoft

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 14:28:26 GMT

1. Visual C# Standard vs VS.NET Pro

2. VS.NET locks after VSS access?

3. VS.NET / VSS bug

4. VS.NET Pro Upgrade in Canada?

5. VS.net - - on Win2000 Pro?

6. VS.NET Enterprise Vs VS.NET Professional

7. Standard vs.Pro vs.Enterprise

8. Changes in C# between VS.NET Beta and VS.NET Final versions

9. NSQLPREP does not work anymore in VS.NET ?

10. Getting DirectX 9.0 to work with VS.NET

11. NoStepInto not working in VS.NET?

12. VS.NET stopped working