Hooking in C# up to a DLL generated messages
Author Message
 Hooking in C# up to a DLL generated messages

I am working on an simple form application that uses a digitizing tablet.
The tablet runs under the standard Wintab32.dll.
The values on the tablet (X, Y, Z, pressure, buttons, etc) can either be
"polled" at regular intervals (big overhead) or can be read upon receiving a
message posted to Windows by Wintab32.dll indicating that new packets of
data have arrived to the queue.

My question is the following.  How can I (in C#) "hook" my application to be
able to read messages posted to Windows by Wintab32.dll, or any other DLL
for that matter.

Any suggestions?

Thank you;

Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:07:11 GMT

1. Hooking messages with C#

2. dll to hook messages

3. dll to hook messages

4. Question re message hook and DLL

5. Hook DLL callback to C#

6. Need Help in invoking MatLab generated dlls in C#

7. Generating keypress...after getting input from system hook

8. System.Messaging DLL with C# Windows Service Bug

9. Hook in C#?

10. Hooks in C#? (WH_MOUSE/WH_KEYBOARD)

11. System wide Message Hook not working when caller app loses focus

12. message hooks