Report
Author Message
 Report

Hi,

I need to include reports in my windows app. but the source for the reports
is not a Database. Is it possible with Crystal Reports to create report
columns and filling them with data programmatically at run time ?
Is there any other tool for doing this ?

thank you.

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:34:02 GMT
 Report
Avix,

    While I haven't used Crystal Reports, I imagine that they use DataSets
when setting the data for a report programatically.  Because of this, it
would be very easy for you to insert your data into a DataSet instance and
then bind the report to that.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I need to include reports in my windows app. but the source for the
reports
> is not a Database. Is it possible with crystal reports to create report
> columns and filling them with data programmatically at run time ?
> Is there any other tool for doing this ?

> thank you.

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:03:08 GMT

1. BUG report: VC++ 5.0 SP3 erroneously reports c2437 for virtual base classes

2. Creating reports using Crystal reports

3. When working with Crystal Reports how to get SQL query from a sub-report

4. Crystal Reports - in VC (anyone done it?) reporting

5. FYI: Crystal Reports API to retrieve report parameters

6. reporting tools: crystal reports or is there anything else?

7. Crystal reports error from VC++ "Report not found"

8. reporting tools? Crystal Report?

9. How VS.NET generates code comment reports

10. Bug reports?

11. How to Refresh Crystal Reports ......

12. Windows Installer and a summary report