Connect in http on a server
Author Message
 Connect in http on a server

hello!!!!
I would like to know how to create a "component" in C#
able to connect in HTTP on a server.Futhermore, How i can
upload in c# ?
Thanks very much !!!!

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 16:11:26 GMT
 Connect in http on a server
WebClient class can be helpful to you. Take a look at the BaseAddress,
UploadFile and DownloadFile method.

Hope this helps.

----------------
You assume all risk for your use. Copyright 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 17:21:22 GMT

1. Trying to connect to Access DB over HTTP

2. Any example of C# codes accessing HTTP Server?

3. socket connection on http server !

4. Building a HTTP Server

5. How to make HTTP Server..

6. Please help me with HTTP Server code!

7. server http

8. Accessing SQL Server through HTTP

9. reply from server using http post

10. http 500 internal server error

11. How to establish a ssl http server?

12. HTTP requests throught a proxy server???