Serial port
Author Message
 Serial port

My current project needs to talk to a Hunter Lab's scanner via the
serial port.  I am using John Hind's NetSerialComm library from the MS
site.  I can send commands fine, but I cannot get a string back from the
Hunter.  When I send the command telling it to send me data, I can only
get a limited amount or nothing (if I use Transact method).  Any
pointers?

Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:34:15 GMT

1. Serial port to serial port copying software

2. Challenge: Virtual serial ports from real serial port

3. using PC/104 serial expansion board with WinCE, 4 serial ports total

4. Parallel port/ Serial port

5. I want open the COM1 Port (serial Port)

6. Serial port

7. Serial port access

8. Serial port drivers

9. Reading from a Serial Port with C# ???

10. open serial port with C

11. Serial port hexadecimal address?

12. Serial Port Programming - Receiving Issues