Sokoban
Author Message
 Sokoban

Hi,

I wrote a "Sokoban" as a sample script for Ruby-GNOME2.
It's featuring Ruby/GnomeCanvas, Ruby/GConf.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

I think Ruby/GnomeCanvas(and Ruby/GTK) is suitable
for puzzle games.
If there are persons who think to develop a puzzle game,
Please try it.
#Of course it's useful for other purpose;).

Enjoy!

P.S.
Sokoban is a traditional puzzle game.
See http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~games/Sokoban/ for more details.

--

Sat, 03 Dec 2005 22:38:32 GMT
 Sokoban

Quote:

> P.S.
> Sokoban is a traditional puzzle game.
> See http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~games/Sokoban/ for more details.

Or type 'ksokoban' if you have KDE installed (danger: don't do this if you
don't want to get {*filter*}ed :-)

Regards,

Brian.

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 00:27:56 GMT
 Sokoban
Saluton!

* Brian Candler; 2003-06-17, 18:34 UTC:

Quote:

> > See http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~games/Sokoban/ for more details.

> Or type 'ksokoban' if you have KDE installed (danger: don't do this
> if you don't want to get {*filter*}ed :-)

True. Emacs version of sokoban is also available.

Gis,

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 05:39:00 GMT
 Sokoban

Quote:

> True. Emacs version of sokoban is also available.

It strikes me that an emacs ruby mode is woefully unambitious - y'all
should be trying to implement ruby in emacs :)

martin

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 05:45:31 GMT
 Sokoban

    >>  True. Emacs version of sokoban is also available.

    MD> It strikes me that an emacs ruby mode is woefully unambitious
    MD> - y'all should be trying to implement ruby in emacs :)

I think you got that backwards.  Didn't you mean implement emacs in
ruby?  ;)

--paul

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 07:41:44 GMT
 Sokoban
>     >>  True. Emacs version of sokoban is also available.

>     MD> It strikes me that an emacs ruby mode is woefully unambitious
>     MD> - y'all should be trying to implement ruby in emacs :)

> I think you got that backwards.  Didn't you mean implement emacs in
> ruby?  ;)

If you know emacs, you'll know it could
go either way...

Hal

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 07:55:22 GMT
 Sokoban
Saluton!

* Hal E. Fulton; 2003-06-18, 17:59 UTC:

Quote:

> >     >>  True. Emacs version of sokoban is also available.

> >     MD> It strikes me that an emacs ruby mode is woefully unambitious
> >     MD> - y'all should be trying to implement ruby in emacs :)

> > I think you got that backwards.  Didn't you mean implement emacs in
> > ruby?  ;)

> If you know emacs, you'll know it could
> go either way...

Indeed. It is possible to port Ruby to the EMACS OS or reimplement
the EMACS OS in Ruby.

I didn't want to do Emacs adverts (vim {*filter*} here :-) - I simply did
want to point out that even if KDE is not present there may still be
a SOKOBAN game available.

Gis,

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 05:56:25 GMT

1. delimiters (was: SOKOBAN.F Bug)

2. SOKOBAN.F Bug

3. FINALLY, The Sokoban Contest Winner

4. Sokoban Contest

5. My 1995 Sokoban Contest Entry

6. Programmable Robotic Sokoban with Elica

7. Programmable Robotic Sokoban with Elica

8. Sokoban in Oberon for Linux

9. Sokoban

10. Array out of bounds in Sokoban solver and hash of arrays