Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically
Author Message
 Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

# help
Quote:

>This mail contains the fundamental usage of the mailing list server.

>1   How to use this server

>Plaese send commands in the mail body not subject to the address

>The command syntax is as follows:

>    # help
>    help

>    # help
>or
>    help

>server functions overview

>    # help

>to get general information on this list

>    # guide

>If you want to make a contact with the mailing list maintainer, please
>e-mail to

>ML server exists to descrease routine works by maintainers. Please try
>to use server functions as could as possible.

Wed, 09 Mar 2005 11:22:47 GMT

1. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

2. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

3. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

4. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

5. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

6. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

7. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

8. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

9. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

10. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

11. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

12. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically