Yet another FX/Ruby question
Author Message
 Yet another FX/Ruby question

I sorted out my status line issue, by adding my own FXLabel field to the status bar.

However, now I have another question ...

I have an FXSplitter containing two FXGroupBox widgets.  Both of the group boxes are set to LAYOUT_FILL_X, yet the second one seems to consume at least 80% of the splitter frame.  I've tried explicitly specifying the width of the first one, but that doesn't seem to have any effect.  I also tried giving the second one a smaller width, but that didn't do anything, either.

I'm really new to all this GUI stuff, so I'm now completely confused :-(.

Can anyone give me any idea how to customise how much of the width of the frame the two items get?

Thanks in advance.

Harry O.

------------------------------------
Harry Ohlsen
QIQ Solutions

Web:     http://www.*-*-*.com/
Phone:  +61 2 9209 4171

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:33:44 GMT

1. -yet another (ruby) newbie question -string#concat

2. yet another vim/ruby question

3. FX RUBY Dialog print

4. Drag and Drop example for FX/Ruby?

5. FX/Ruby status line

6. Does FX/Ruby have some standard icons?

7. Core dumps with FX/Ruby tables

8. Fun with FX ruby....

9. Novice needs help with FX Ruby

10. Problems installing FX/Ruby

11. CGI in Ruby -- Not yet solved!

12. Yet Another Test First Example ... in Ruby