Another bit of Ruby artwork
Author Message
 Another bit of Ruby artwork

Disclaimer: I'm a programmer, not an artist.

See http://www.*-*-*.com/

Stole the idea for the "faceting" (dark red
triangles on a lighter red background) from
someone on this list who created a "powered by"
logo. Thank you, whoever.

Apologies to anyone from the planet Krypton.

Hal Fulton

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 11:59:23 GMT
 Another bit of Ruby artwork

Quote:
> Apologies to anyone from the planet Krypton.

Apology accepted.  :)

-Michael

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:20:11 GMT
 Another bit of Ruby artwork

Quote:
> Disclaimer: I'm a programmer, not an artist.

> See http://rubyhacker.com/rubysuper.jpg

> Stole the idea for the "faceting" (dark red
> triangles on a lighter red background) from
> someone on this list who created a "powered by"
> logo. Thank you, whoever.

> Apologies to anyone from the planet Krypton.

> Hal Fulton

Heh, great pic. :)
By the way, I just realized that I had a 'Ruby Powered' logo lying around;
http://forest.aawebhosts.com/tokibase/ruby_powered.png

Thu, 06 Jan 2005 00:55:42 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Re: 3-D Artwork

2. distributing a bit of Ruby

3. 64 bit Ruby successfully compiled under AIX 4.3

4. 64-bit Ruby under AIX 4.3

5. 64 bit ruby under aix 4.3

6. 64-bit ruby

7. Division 32-Bit/32-Bit with 16-Bit Register

8. pthread trouble with ruby-opengl on FreeBSD (was: Re: [announcement] Ruby 3D Ruby)

9. Ruby books (Ruby NG FAQ, Ruby FAQ, home page)

10. 31 bit vs 24 bit - two easy questions

11. Bit-by-bit ASM disk copier

12. 32 bit ST communicating with 16 bit VB