Beta Testers Needed
Author Message
 Beta Testers Needed

All,

We are ready to start beta testing of the next release of our database engine,
which uses Ruby as the stored procedure language.

Note:  This is not a Ruby binding to our database engine (although that is
also available).  Rather, it is a live connection between the database engine
and Ruby, at the server.  The stored procedure concept is implemented by most
commercial database servers.  Anyone familiar with the procedure language of
servers such as Sybase or Oracle knows that the procedure languages are
terrible (to be charitable).  The benefits of using Ruby in this context are
evident.

If you would like to help us beta test this new functionality please send me

--
Seth Kurtzberg
M. I. S. Corp.

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:42:50 GMT

1. Beta Testers Needed: Mac Tablet (Classic Note Pad Alternative for OS X)

2. Beta testers needed

3. News XPress beta testers needed

4. Beta testers needed

5. Beta tester(s) needed

6. Beta testers needed

7. Beta-testers needed for metrics tool

8. Beta testers needed for faxFUSE

9. LSZip Self-Extractor SDK -- Beta Testers Needed

10. New langauge - beta testers needed

11. beta testers needed for Modula-2 IDE.

12. Windows installer 1.6.5 beta testers needed