parrots, cardinals, and rubys - oh my!
Author Message
 parrots, cardinals, and rubys - oh my!

I just posted a call for questions for a /. style interview with Dan
Sugalski the Parrot lead designer.  For those who've not yet heard of
Parrot, it's the VM being written for Perl6.  It is being designed with
Ruby, Python, and other languages is mind.  There's already a project to
right a ruby -> parrot compiler (see
<www.rubygarden.org/ruby?CardinalProject> for more details).

thanks,
-pate

Fri, 05 Nov 2004 23:47:54 GMT

1. Parrots and Cardinals and Ruby, oh my!

2. Time to resurrect Cardinal (Ruby->Parrot)?

3. Project Proposal: Cardinal: Ruby frontend for Parrot

4. Oh, Oh, A Duplicate Problem

5. oh please oh please - pcgi

6. (in)compatibility between INTEGER and CARDINAL

7. (Copy) (in)compatibility between INTEGER and CARDINAL

8. CARDINAL and INTEGER number in Mod-2

9. from ORD to CARDINAL to CONVERT

10. Cardinal numbers

11. Cardinal numbers or unsigned int..

12. Typecasring SHORTCARD/CARDINAL/LONGCARD