Kate Ruby.xml Syntax File
Author Message
 Kate Ruby.xml Syntax File

Does anyone happen to have a copy of Nigel Ball's ruby.xml file for
Kate?  I forgot to back that up (it was buried in /usr/share somewhere)
when I re-installed Mandrake and now I can't find a copy of it anywhere.  =(

        Sean O'Dell

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 05:37:53 GMT
 Kate Ruby.xml Syntax File
http://www.kde.org/kate/hl/  <-- new site
http://kate.sourceforge.net/highlight/  <-- old site
Quote:

> Does anyone happen to have a copy of Nigel Ball's ruby.xml file for
> Kate?  I forgot to back that up (it was buried in /usr/share somewhere)
> when I re-installed Mandrake and now I can't find a copy of it
> anywhere.  =(

>     Sean O'Dell

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 08:59:29 GMT
 Kate Ruby.xml Syntax File

Quote:

> http://www.kde.org/kate/hl/  <-- new site
> http://kate.sourceforge.net/highlight/  <-- old site

>> Does anyone happen to have a copy of Nigel Ball's ruby.xml file for
>> Kate?  I forgot to back that up (it was buried in /usr/share
>> somewhere) when I re-installed Mandrake and now I can't find a copy of
>> it anywhere.  =(

Unfortunately, that one is broken.  Nigel Ball re-wrote it and that was
the only one I've ever seen that worked right with Kate.

        Sean

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:16:07 GMT
 Kate Ruby.xml Syntax File

  ruby.xml.bz2
2K Download

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:57:29 GMT

1. Kate editor in KDE2 -- Ruby syntax highlighting

2. Newbie: inserting an XML-file in an XML-file

3. VIM syntax file for Ruby?

4. ruby syntax file for GNU Source-highlight

5. Ruby syntax file in vim and implied hashes

6. Small patch for ruby,vim syntax highlighting file

7. Ruby Syntax Highlighting (and a Ruby Parser BUG)

8. Announcing: New C like syntax for x++ (OO XML-based language)

9. ANN: SLiP and SLIDE - a quick XML shorthand syntax and tool for editing

10. ANN: SLiP and SLIDE - a quick XML shorthand syntax and tool for editing

11. (= (+ (- Lisp s-expressions) XML-syntax) Water)

12. Using CLOCC xml.lisp to print XML in XML format