ncurses in ruby
Author Message
 ncurses in ruby

Quote:

> is there a possiblity to use ncurses, slang or something similar to
> use with ruby?

There is a curses lib. See directory ext/curses of the Ruby source
distribution.

Regards,

  Michael

--
Michael Neumann
merlin.zwo InfoDesign GmbH

Sun, 11 Apr 2004 02:35:49 GMT
 ncurses in ruby

Quote:

> > is there a possiblity to use ncurses, slang or something similar to
> > use with ruby?

> There is a curses lib. See directory ext/curses of the Ruby source
> distribution.

If you prefer slang, there's
<ftp://ftp.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/contrib/slanglib-0.22.tar.gz>

...it is pretty old so can't be made smoothly thogh.  Huh, probably
no English document is available also.

# contrib may have other `artifacts' which is conceptually useful but
# not maintained now....

--

Dreams come true --- excepting yours.

Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:09:28 GMT

1. ncurses and ruby

2. help with ncurses - if anyone can give me a simple ncurses program

3. ncurses-ruby on cygwin

4. ncurses-ruby 0.7

5. ruby-1.6.8-preview4 compile fails in ncurses

6. ncurses-ruby 0.6

7. Is there any Ruby app using ncurses?

8. ruby and ncurses

9. pthread trouble with ruby-opengl on FreeBSD (was: Re: [announcement] Ruby 3D Ruby)

10. Ruby books (Ruby NG FAQ, Ruby FAQ, home page)

11. Ncurses in haskell

12. ncurses and Gwydion Dylan