Maximum size of unnamed pipe size in ruby
Author Message
 Maximum size of unnamed pipe size in ruby

For the clearfication of previous question.

I wanna fine(calculate) the maximum size of (unnamed)pipe, which means max
capacity of the pipe in ruby. -Thanks.

Fri, 01 Apr 2005 23:50:54 GMT
 Maximum size of unnamed pipe size in ruby

Quote:
> For the clearfication of previous question.

> I wanna fine(calculate) the maximum size of (unnamed)pipe, which means max
> capacity of the pipe in ruby. -Thanks.

I'm afraid I don't know.  Can you tell me how you might do it in C, or some
other language?  Then hopefully I can help you in Ruby.

Gavin

Sat, 02 Apr 2005 00:12:03 GMT

1. Size of unnamed pipe?

2. size of unnamed pipe

3. Max. size of unnamed pipe size.

4. problem with the maximum window size

5. Maximum record size limitation?

6. HELP: what is the maximum size of a Pixmap

7. VW5i SocketAccessor listenFor: maximum (socket wait queue size)

8. JPEG / RB picture maximum size?

9. MEMO text field - Maximum Size

10. Maximum array size in S87

11. Maximum .dbf size...

12. What is maximum db size for Clarion files