ruby-ggi 0.1
Author Message
 ruby-ggi 0.1

Hi,

I am happy to announce the first "release" of the GGI binding for Ruby.

GGI, the General Graphics Interface, is a portable abstraction over
video hardware and runs on many platforms including Windows, Linux/BSD
and MacOSX. It has pluggable drivers for X11, DirectX, X11-DGA, Svgalib,
KGI and others.

It also includes some functionality from the General Input Interface (GII)
project, so you can query the mouse position/buttons, keyboard...

You can download it from:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Be aware that I will (slighly) change the API in further versions.

Regards,

  Michael

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 21:08:23 GMT

1. ruby-mp3info 0.1

2. ratlast 0.1 -- embedded FORTH in Ruby

3. Ruby-GNOME2 0.1

4. RGL (Ruby Graph Library) 0.1

5. ruby-gsl 0.1

6. ANN: Ruby-GConf 0.1

7. Announcement: PCSC-ruby 0.1

8. Ruby/X11 version 0.1

9. Native Oberon System-3 on Linux GGI

10. GGI module for Python

11. Is 0.1 irrational or periodic rational number?

12. Smalltalk to Java translator 0.1