Ruby Tuesday - Sydney Ruby Users' Group Meeting
Author Message
 Ruby Tuesday - Sydney Ruby Users' Group Meeting

Just in case there's someone reading the main list that doesn't know about the Sydney Ruby Users' Group ...

Tomorrow is Ruby Tuesday (3rd Tuesday of the month).  We will be meeting to have a few beers, some dinner and some good conversation about Ruby and anything else that takes our fancy, at the Royal Exhibition Hotel, just across the road from the Devonshire St exit of Central Station. Start time is around 1800 (that's 6pm).

If you're in Sydney, feel free to come along ... hey, I guess if you're anywhere else, this is probably sufficient notice to get there, too :-).

Cheers,

Harry O.

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 16:48:34 GMT

1. Third Sydney Ruby Users' Group meeting

2. Second Sydney Ruby users group meeting

3. Sydney (NSW) Clarion User Group meet, Wednesday

4. Toronto-area Python user group meets Tuesday, June 24, 8pm

5. Toronto-area Python user group: meeting Tuesday April 22nd

6. Toronto-area Python/Zope user group meets Tuesday March 25

7. Sydney user group meeting TOMORROW.

8. Toronto-area Python user group meets Tuesday, June 24, 8pm

9. Toronto-area Python user group: meeting Tuesday April 22nd

10. Toronto-area Python/Zope user group meets Tuesday March 25

11. Massachusetts Smalltalk Users Group Special Meeting Tuesday March 4

12. Massachusetts Smalltalk Users Group Meeting Tuesday May 7