passing a CGI argument to eruby in the command-line?
Author Message
 passing a CGI argument to eruby in the command-line?

Is there a way I can pass a CGI argument to an .rhtml file if I'm
calling eruby from the command-line? Right now I'm doing this:

eruby /www/some-page.rhtml

... which works fine, but I want to do this:

eruby /www/some-page.rhtml this=that

(the same way I pass args into a CGI script)

and that doesn't work. It keeps wanting to get its arguments from
standard input.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Francis

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 06:09:52 GMT
 passing a CGI argument to eruby in the command-line?

Quote:

> eruby /www/some-page.rhtml this=that
> (the same way I pass args into a CGI script)

echo "this=that" | eruby /www/some-page.rhtml
?

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 00:36:48 GMT

1. how to pass command line argument

2. How can I pass arguments from command line ?

3. Passing command line arguments

4. Howto pass command line arguments

5. Passing Command Line Arguments

6. Passing command line arguments

7. How does one pass Unicode command line arguments to Tcl program (Windows 2000)

8. passing arguments to an application from the command-line

9. Passing command line arguments with Tcl_EvalFile

10. Passing command line arguments when debugging with IDLE

11. passing arguments in command line

12. Question on passing strings as command line arguments