*WARNING - groups.google.com virus problem*
Author Message
 *WARNING - groups.google.com virus problem*

Avi asked me to post a message warning about google groups.

His last messages to this mailing list were all posted from there and
seem to have had attachments added that various sources are identifying
as viruses.

Please do no open these attachments and perhaps avoid using Google
groups to post messages until we hear something indicating that this
problem has been solved.

Thanks,

Julian

--

Beta4 Productions ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )

Mon, 02 Aug 2004 05:11:17 GMT

1. click the link for the best google group http://groups-beta.google.com/group/boysworld

2. http://groups.google.com/

4. Don't read - just testing Google Groups posting

5. Google's new groups search engine

6. disappearing newsgroup on Google Groups

7. Reported to Google Groups Abuse [EOM]

8. Google Groups

9. gfortran Google Group

10. HTTP-Access2 problem (was Ruby Google problem)

11. Warning about virus !