irb ruby-script w/o exiting irb?
Author Message
 irb ruby-script w/o exiting irb?

If I run irb and pass it a ruby script, how can I stay in irb after the
script is done?

Chris

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 01:32:48 GMT
 irb ruby-script w/o exiting irb?

Quote:
> If I run irb and pass it a ruby script, how can I stay in irb
> after the
> script is done?

Nevermind. -r wasn't working for me, and I made a false assumption about its
use. -r is working now (I had all local vars in the -r .rb file I loaded and
irb couldn't see them).

Chris

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 01:43:38 GMT

1. Missing file irb/irb.rb

2. Confused about to_s in Ruby / irb

3. irb seg fault with latest ruby build on solaris

5. irb (show ruby version)

6. Problem with IRB when using Windows Installer Ruby 166-0

7. irb problem in latest ruby tarball

8. irb works, ruby doesn't...

9. ruby 1.6.5, irb $0

10. Ruby-newbie seeks help with Rubywin starting IRB

11. Problem running irb with Ruby 1.6.4 under FreeBSD 4.0

12. Problem running irb with Ruby 1.6.4 under FreeBSD 4.0