ruby/mock and test::unit
Author Message
 ruby/mock and test::unit

Hi all,

I'm now planning to use Ruby/Mock with Test::Unit. Ruby/Mock
document says that it works with RubyUnit, but does it work
well with Test::Unit? Or does it have any dependency on
RubyUnit?

And also, are there any examples or tutorial-type documentation
for Ruby/Mock?

Thanks,

Takashi Sano
Technical Writer/Translator
Nara, Japan

Sat, 06 Aug 2005 16:02:37 GMT
 ruby/mock and test::unit

Sat, 06 Aug 2005 16:06:34 GMT
 ruby/mock and test::unit
Hi Holden,

Thank you for your prompt reply! I'll look into that. I'm
also happy to know that TestMock will be included in the
ruby 1.8 standard distribution. Thanks!

Takashi Sano

Quote:

> I have used Ruby/Mock with TestUnit quite a bit. I downloaded from
>  the Ruby
> web CVS at the following location:
> http://www.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/rough/lib/testmock/

> It has been renamed to TestMock in alignment with TestUnit. I
> believe it will
> be included in Ruby 1.8 final. Hope this helps you.

Sat, 06 Aug 2005 16:52:31 GMT

1. Test::Unit::Mock: Mock objects for testing with Test::Unit

2. Unit testing or mocking Net::SMTP

3. Unit testing - Using Java Mock Objects in Python?

4. using test::unit for C++ unit tests

5. Need help Translating Python unittest to Ruby Test::Unit

6. Problems with Test::Unit and Ruby 1.8?

7. Unit Testing in Ruby for the (Absolute) Novice

8. help: how to write unit tests for Ruby-X11

9. unit testing in ruby

10. applying unit testing to ruby?

11. Ruby/Mock namespace question

12. ANN: Ruby/Mock 1.1