Ruby-libgtop (and RubyCookbook, RAA)
Author Message
 Ruby-libgtop (and RubyCookbook, RAA)

I was looking at the RAA for something akin to top and saw Ruby-libgtop,
but it is no longer available (it was authored by  Colin Steele who has
apparently dropped off the face of the earth - remember the
nice RubyCookbook site?).  Did anyone happen to download Ruby-libgtop
before it disappeared? Is this similar to what the Syslog module does?

This is why we need some mirrored, central repository for the RAA.
The way things are now, items can be listed in the RAA, but they may no
longer exist.

Phil

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 01:02:12 GMT
 Ruby-libgtop (and RubyCookbook, RAA)

Quote:
> This is why we need some mirrored, central repository for the RAA.
> The way things are now, items can be listed in the RAA, but they may no
> longer exist.

Or items may exist, but not be listed in the RAA.

Google shows numerous entries for "Ruby libgtop" as part of a FreeBSD
distro.

James

Quote:

> Phil

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 02:39:25 GMT

1. ANN: Ruby shard Config.rb posted at RubyCookbook

2. RAA Modules and Ruby 1.8

3. missing file for http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=shell

4. RAA-ANNounce: Ruby/Tk Widget Demos (English version).

5. RAA-ANNounce: Ruby/Tk GUI builder -- specRuby

6. PSE as Ruby module and an RAA question

7. Bi-Temporal PostgreSQL - http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=btpgsql

8. Problem in using RAA - Ruby Application Archive

9. http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=pgconngroup

10. good link to read as we contemplate RAA, RAA.succ, et al

11. Ruby 1.6.7 in RAA??

12. RAA: Version of Ruby