ncurses-ruby 0.6
Author Message
 ncurses-ruby 0.6

ncurses-ruby makes most functions, constants, and external variables of
the FSF's C library "ncurses"  accessible from ruby. Additionally,
ncurses-ruby can now also be used in conjunction with the PDCurses
library, in which case it wraps the common subset of features of both
libraries. A binary package for Windows/MinGW/PDCurses is available.

Homepage: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Starting with version 0.6, all wrapper code is written in plain C which
should fix compilation problems with several C++-compiler/ruby-distribution
combinations.

Tobias
--
remove the invalid adress part to reach me

Fri, 06 May 2005 05:35:17 GMT
 ncurses-ruby 0.6

Quote:
> ncurses-ruby makes most functions, constants, and external variables
> of the FSF's C library "ncurses"  accessible from ruby. Additionally,
> ncurses-ruby can now also be used in conjunction with the PDCurses
> library, in which case it wraps the common subset of features of both
> libraries. A binary package for Windows/MinGW/PDCurses is available.

Would it be possible to use JTTui (in RAA) on Windows with your
library?

Regards,
Pit

Sat, 07 May 2005 16:15:18 GMT
 ncurses-ruby 0.6

Quote:

> Would it be possible to use JTTui (in RAA) on Windows with your
> library?

No.  Jakub's nice TUI library does not use ncurses-ruby in any way.

But nonetheless, it runs fine on windows with cygwin.

If you don't want cygwin, you may be able to compile it with PDCurses, or
port it to PDCurses if it has not already been done.

Tue, 10 May 2005 18:14:18 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: tk707 0.6,tk707 0.6, a MIDI drum sequencer for Linux (in tcl/tk)

2. help with ncurses - if anyone can give me a simple ncurses program

3. ncurses-ruby on cygwin

4. ncurses-ruby 0.7

5. ruby-1.6.8-preview4 compile fails in ncurses

6. ncurses and ruby

7. Is there any Ruby app using ncurses?

8. ncurses in ruby

9. ruby and ncurses

10. H3sm 0.6. This is getting fun :o)

11. Announce: buddha 0.6 available

12. functional.py 0.6 - Functional Programming in Python