gtk doesn't load
Author Message
 gtk doesn't load

Hi,

when I try to load the gtk libs in ruby, I get the message that there
is no file 'gtk' to be loaded (error in the line that contains
"require 'gtk'"). How do I get that to work?

I got Suse Lin 8.0, gtk and gtk-devel libs are installed.

Thanks

Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:40:59 GMT
 gtk doesn't load

Quote:

> Hi,

> when I try to load the gtk libs in ruby, I get the message that there
> is no file 'gtk' to be loaded (error in the line that contains
> "require 'gtk'"). How do I get that to work?

> I got Suse Lin 8.0, gtk and gtk-devel libs are installed.

You need to install the ruby gtk bindings as well. You could try the
rpms on my site:
http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~mw/code/

Or get them straight from sourceforge.

Mike
--

Computing Support Group, Imperial College Computing Department

"What's your username?"    *clickety* *click*

Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:39:33 GMT

1. can't load gtk.so under windows

2. C4 Gold - File Loaded Combo Update Doesn't work

3. My HUD doesn't appear when the world is loaded

4. pkgIndex.tcl for Itcl doesn't load Itcl in vanilla wish

5. Tcl Shell doesn't refer to registry entry when loading

6. load command doesn't works

8. tk app doesn't update screen under load

9. tkdesk on fedora core 5 -- doesn't run, doesn't compile

10. BLT installs but doesn't work, and TkTable doesn't build

11. File loaded drop downs won't load...

12. why the auto load function don't work when I load a new library