The reference manual is now online
Author Message
 The reference manual is now online

(FYI: Reposted to comp.lang.ruby from ruby-talk ML.)

Quote:

> > By the way, I unfortunately cannot access to the site which does not use
#80. X(
> > So I have never seen your another work, The Ruby Language FAQ in
English.
> > Can I use http://www.*-*-*.com/
> >  which is linked from http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Yes - that will become the definitive site once we get it fully
> populated.

Oops - as Andy pointed out, the link should be

      http://www.*-*-*.com/

The dev.rubycentral.com link will be disappearing shortly. Also,
linking to index.html rather than rubyfaqall.html gives readers a
better choice of formats (html, pdf or postscript).

Thanks for linking us.

Dave

Sun, 27 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Online Reference Manual?

2. Dylan Reference Manual online now

3. The reference manual is now online

4. The reference manual is now online

5. online Ada Language Reference Manual

6. online Ada Language Reference Manual

7. CoderWiki.com - A free online reference manual

8. CW2.0 Manuals - I am sick of it!

9. I am looking for a manual of LabVIEW

10. Search a german AWK Manual Online

11. HELP: Are there any Smalltalk-manuals online??

12. C55 Online manuals