Various Ruby RPMs available for Red Hat Linux 7.2
Author Message
 Various Ruby RPMs available for Red Hat Linux 7.2

Hi,

For those who use the RPM packaging system, binary and source RPMs of
Ruby, irb, eRuby, ruby-ldap, mysql-ruby, ruby-dbi, ruby-benchmark,
ruby-setup, ruby-racc, ruby-optparse, ruby-forwardable, FXRuby, ri and
rdtool are available.

There are base Ruby RPMs available of both the stable 1.6.7 release
and the latest 1.7.2 snapshots.

If you wish to rebuild them from scratch, please use the source RPMs.

I made most of these myself for my own use, but am making them
publicly available in case anyone else finds them useful.

Please be patient with the slow DSL link. Mirrors would be welcome.

The binary RPMs are available at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

The source RPMs are available at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | Do not underestimate the value of print
System Administrator        | statements for debugging.

650.330.0100 x1265          |

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 01:18:25 GMT
 Various Ruby RPMs available for Red Hat Linux 7.2

Quote:
> For those who use the RPM packaging system, binary and source RPMs of

        Is there any Debian package repository ? Their main rep. does not have
        some packages, in part, fxruby. Would be great to have another .deb
        source to add.
Quote:
> The binary RPMs are available at:

> http://www.caliban.org/files/redhat/RPMS/i386/

> The source RPMs are available at:

> http://www.caliban.org/files/redhat/SRPMS/

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:45:54 GMT

1. Obtaining the IDLE GUI under Red Hat Linux 7.2

2. GNAT 3.14p and Red Hat 7.2

3. Intel FORTRAN 6.0 on Red Hat 7.2

4. ANN: gnat-3.14p rpms available for Red Hat 7

5. tcl and tk 8.4.5 rpms in Red Hat development (formerly rawhide)

6. Forth RPM for Red Hat Linux

7. Font display problems under Red Hat Linux 7.3

8. FLORIST-2.0 on Red Hat Linux 5.0

9. _imaging.so for Red Hat Linux needed

10. pgplot Windows NT and Red Hat LINUX

11. Red Hat Linux and poplib.py

12. Precompiled 1.6 for Red Hat Linux 6.2?