Subscribe confirmation request (ruby-talk ML)
Author Message
 Subscribe confirmation request (ruby-talk ML)

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:22:43 +0900

Quote:

> I received subscribe request from you but it is done
> long time ago. So your request is expired.

> Please start subscribe process by sending the mail back again
> with the folllowing new identifier.

> confirm

> I would like to verify your will to subscribe this mailing list.
> If I can confirm your will to subscribe this mailing list,
> please reply

> confirm 20021113222243408128038754 Yura Leikind

> in the mail body to the address

> confirm 20021113222243408128038754 Yura Leikind

> PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO RUBY-TALK

> Hello, and welcome to the ruby-talk mailing list.  In order to
> complete this action,

> Follow these detailed instructions to confirm your subscription to the
> ruby-talk mailing list:

> 1. Hit the Reply button in your email program. Attention AOL users:
>    see below* before proceeding.

> 2. Please make sure that the following text is included in the body of
>    your reply:

>    confirm 2001022200210517821527915609 Joseph Smith

> *AOL software prevents you from simply replying to this message.
> Instead, follow these steps:

> a) Highlight the entire message
> b) Click on the Reply button
> c) Return to step 2, above.

> WHAT IS CONFIRMATION?

> The ruby-talk mailing list software has received a request to
> subscribe your email address to the ruby-talk mailing list.  This
> confirmation step is used to insure that the owner of this email
> address wishes to subscribe.

> WHAT IF IT DOESN'T WORK?

> If for some reason your confirmation is not completed, try again by
> sending email containing the text:

>    subscribe Firstname Lastname

> WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO JOIN THIS LIST?

> Simply delete this email; you will not be added to the mailing list.

> HELP!!!

> If you have any questions or problems, please contact

> If you have any questions or problems,

___
Best regards,
Yuri Leikind

Women, deceived by men, want to marry them; it is a kind of revenge
as good as any other.
                -- Philippe De Remi

Sun, 01 May 2005 21:24:19 GMT

1. Subscribe with confirmation error (ruby-talk ML)

2. Not seeing today's ruby-talk ML items on comp.lang.ruby

3. ruby-talk ml

4. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

5. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

6. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

7. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

8. help (ruby-talk ML)

9. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

10. Digest Articles 40486-40493 (1/1) (ruby-talk ML)

11. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically

12. Welcome to our (ruby-talk ML) You are added automatically