Ruby blogging? 
Author Message
 Ruby blogging?

Hi all,

Anyone out there a slashcode expert?  I'd be interested in seeing something
like http:://use.perl.org, except for Ruby (of course).

Well, *I* think it would be cool, anyway.

Regards,

Dan



Wed, 05 Jan 2005 00:37:10 GMT  
 Ruby blogging?
Hi --

Quote:

> Hi all,

> Anyone out there a slashcode expert?  I'd be interested in seeing something
> like http:://use.perl.org, except for Ruby (of course).

> Well, *I* think it would be cool, anyway.

I'm not a Weblog connoisseur, so there may be different
functionalities that I'm not taking into account, but Ruby Garden
comes to mind.  (It's become a little bit RCR-specialized, but it
doesn't have to be :-)

David

--
David Alan Black


Web:  http://pirate.shu.edu/~blackdav



Wed, 05 Jan 2005 01:03:18 GMT  
 Ruby blogging?

Quote:
> I'm not a Weblog connoisseur, so there may be different
> functionalities that I'm not taking into account, but Ruby Garden
> comes to mind.  (It's become a little bit RCR-specialized, but it
> doesn't have to be :-)

I'd welcome many more general articles -- if you have an account there
just add an article and it gets posted.

Cheers

Dave



Wed, 05 Jan 2005 01:55:22 GMT  
 Ruby blogging?

Quote:
> Hi all,

> Anyone out there a slashcode expert?  I'd be interested in seeing
> something
> like http:://use.perl.org, except for Ruby (of course).

> Well, *I* think it would be cool, anyway.

Do you mean a site like use.perl.org (except focused in Ruby), or Ruby
software like what runs use.perl.org?

There is Ruby blogging software called Cherry Blosxom, ostensibly available
at http://65.215.8.196/cgi-bin/cherryblosxom (but it appears to be down
right now.)  You can see it in action at http://www.jamesbritt.com

I've added some classes to help build the sidebar boxes on my site.

James

Quote:

> Regards,

> Dan



Wed, 05 Jan 2005 02:42:21 GMT  
 Ruby blogging?

Quote:
> -----Original Message-----

> Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 1:37 PM

> Subject: RE: Ruby blogging?

> > Hi all,

> > Anyone out there a slashcode expert?  I'd be interested in seeing
> > something
> > like http:://use.perl.org, except for Ruby (of course).

> > Well, *I* think it would be cool, anyway.

> Do you mean a site like use.perl.org (except focused in Ruby)...

Yes.

Quote:
> There is Ruby blogging software called Cherry Blosxom,
> ostensibly available
> at http://65.215.8.196/cgi-bin/cherryblosxom (but it appears
> to be down
> right now.)  You can see it in action at http://www.jamesbritt.com

> I've added some classes to help build the sidebar boxes on my site.

Looks good.  Interesting in hosting use.ruby.org? :)

Dan



Wed, 05 Jan 2005 02:42:21 GMT  
 
 [ 5 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Blogging Software Created with Ruby

2. blogging blogger

3. Blogging software

4. Blogging RubyConf

5. Using Python for blogging

6. python blogging software

7. Blogging Software?

8. Blogging Software

9. blogging PyCon

10. pthread trouble with ruby-opengl on FreeBSD (was: Re: [announcement] Ruby 3D Ruby)

11. Ruby books (Ruby NG FAQ, Ruby FAQ, home page)

12. RFD: comp.lang.ruby (getting Ruby out of comp.lang.misc)

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software