installation of ruby-gnome
Author Message
 installation of ruby-gnome

I was installing ruby -gnome from the CVS, and everything was going well,
until I hit this step in the instructions:

| *NOTICE*
| You should install a sub-binding with its dependencies.
| The current dependencies are:
|
|   gdkimlib depends on gtk.
|   gdkpixbuf depends on gtk.
|   gnome depends on gtk, gdkimlib.

I can't find out what this means, or what it is supposed to do, or how I am
supposed to do it.  Any suggestions?

(The note is from the README file in the main directory after a checkout from
the cvs.)

Mon, 08 Nov 2004 02:15:14 GMT

1. again: Ruby program without ruby installation

2. Ruby-GNOME 0.29 is out!

3. Ruby-GNOME 0.28 is out!

4. Ruby Editor for Gnome

5. Ruby-Gnome 0.27 is out!

6. ruby-gnome docs

7. Ruby-Gnome 0.26 released

8. Ruby-GNOME-0.32

9. Ruby-GNOME-0.33

10. Platform independend part of Ruby installation?

11. Ruby installation instructions for Windows

12. Ruby installation instruction for Mac and Linux