Things That Newcomers to Ruby Should Know (10/16/02)
Author Message
 Things That Newcomers to Ruby Should Know (10/16/02)

Quote:

> Hi,

> Based on the comments that I received, I just updated the
> list ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~billtj/ruby.html).

> Regards,

> Bill

Hi sir Bill,

Are you linked to ruby-lang or ruby.ch? I do hope so since I may forget your
link (maybe include it as ruby-lang/newcomers or maybe part of faq)..

thank you -botp

Sat, 09 Apr 2005 09:23:18 GMT
 Things That Newcomers to Ruby Should Know (10/16/02)
Hi Sir Botp,

I am not.  But fortunately, a gentleman (Armin Roehrl) has included the
link as part of the new FAQ (http://www.rubygarden.org/iowa/faqtotum) as
Item 1.14 (under "General Questions").

Regards,

Bill

>> Hi,

>> Based on the comments that I received, I just updated the
>> list (http://www.glue.umd.edu/~billtj/ruby.html).

>> Regards,

>> Bill
> Hi sir Bill,
> Are you linked to ruby-lang or ruby.ch? I do hope so since I may forget your
> link (maybe include it as ruby-lang/newcomers or maybe part of faq)..
> thank you -botp

Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:21:36 GMT

1. Things That Newcomers to Ruby Should Know (10/16/02)

2. Things That Newcomers to Ruby Should Know (11/24/02)

3. Things That Newcomers to Ruby Should Know

4. Thing about Linux you do not know...

5. I Don't Know A Thing...Compiling?

6. Very weird thing in Ruby/Qt

7. Opinion on Ruby maturity, the missing things

8. ruby -n -e doesn't find things ...

9. Coolest thing about ruby

10. What's important to know about Ruby?

11. pthread trouble with ruby-opengl on FreeBSD (was: Re: [announcement] Ruby 3D Ruby)

12. Ruby books (Ruby NG FAQ, Ruby FAQ, home page)