FXRuby Users Mailing List Now Available
Author Message
 FXRuby Users Mailing List Now Available

All,

Due to the increasing volume of support requests, etc. I've decided to set
up a general discussion-style mailing list for FXRuby users. Details about
how to subscribe to this mailing list are posted on the FXRuby home page:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

I would invite anyone interested in FXRuby development to please subscribe
to this list; my intent is for this list to be the "first stop" for general
questions about FXRuby. Note however that I will continue to monitor both
the foxgui-users and ruby-talk mailing lists for FXRuby-related posts, and
do my best to respond to those as well.

Thanks,

Lyle

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 03:29:54 GMT
 FXRuby Users Mailing List Now Available

Quote:

> All,

> Due to the increasing volume of support requests, etc. I've decided to set
> up a general discussion-style mailing list for FXRuby users. Details about
> how to subscribe to this mailing list are posted on the FXRuby home page:

>     http://www.fxruby.org

> I would invite anyone interested in FXRuby development to please subscribe
> to this list; my intent is for this list to be the "first stop" for general
> questions about FXRuby. Note however that I will continue to monitor both
> the foxgui-users and ruby-talk mailing lists for FXRuby-related posts, and
> do my best to respond to those as well.

Glad to hear it. I've already subsribed to the discussion list. I assume
  I don't need to subscribe to the announce list as well?

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 03:58:24 GMT
 FXRuby Users Mailing List Now Available

Quote:

> Glad to hear it. I've already subsribed to the discussion list. I assume
> I don't need to subscribe to the announce list as well?

I will cross-post all of my announcements to both fxruby-announce and
fxruby-users, but I don't think that's automatic (i.e. posts to
fxruby-announce are not automatically Cc'd to fxruby-users).

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 05:03:53 GMT

1. ANN: free mailing list hosting now available for Python User Groups

2. ANN: free mailing list hosting now available for Python User Groups

3. FXRuby Mailing Lists?

4. Mass Smalltalk Users Group mailing list

5. Mailing list for ISE Eiffel users

6. Mailing List for ICI Users

7. BETA user group mailing list

8. New mailing list for european/german Lisp users

9. New Sydney Ruby Users Mailing List

10. amrita-user mailing list

11. Xilinx User's Mailing List

12. AS/GAS user pages and mailing list now at savannah