CGIKit
Author Message
 CGIKit

cgi'ing rubyists-

i'm going to be going over the new english doccuments for CGIKit, which are
much more complete than the old ones and offering some suggestions to the
author, Suzuki Tetsuya.  i'm not a ruby cgi expert, but going over the docs
and sources lead me to beleive this is a package with amazing potential for
developing complex cgi ui's - it seems more extensible and widjet focused than
any of the other cgi packages out there which work without custom web servers.
if anyone is interested in working on this, please contact me and we can
collaborate.

-a

--

 ====================================
 | Ara Howard
 | NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory
 | Information and Technology Services
 | Data Systems Group
 | R/FST 325 Broadway
 | Boulder, CO 80305-3328

 | Phone:  303-497-7238
 | Fax:    303-497-7259

Tue, 31 May 2005 23:20:43 GMT

1. amrita/cgikit/iowa/others?

2. request for help making some cgikit docs

3. CGIKit