high-resolution RDE screenshot needed
Author Message
 high-resolution RDE screenshot needed

Hi,

        sorry to ask the group for this, but I am pressed for
time and it's good for Ruby :-).

The popular German computer magazine c't will
publish an article about Ruby. They want a high-resolution
screenshot of  RDE and I would need it today if possible
as otherwise the article will appear later.

I would need sth. like
http://www.*-*-*.com/
but "bigger".

I am sorry that I can't do it myself as I set here on unix-boxes
only.

RDE can be downloaded here
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thanks a lot for your help,
-A.

Armin Roehrl, http://www.*-*-*.com/
Training, Development and Mentoring
OOP, XP, Java, Ruby, Smalltalk, .Net, Datamining, Parallel computing,
Webservices

I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas.
I'm frightened of the old ones.
-- John Cage

Fri, 08 Apr 2005 18:13:26 GMT
 high-resolution RDE screenshot needed
Thx a lot to all of you for the fast reply.
This list rocks,
        -A.

Quote:

--
-A.

Armin Roehrl, http://www.approximity.com
Training, Development and Mentoring
OOP, XP, Java, Ruby, Smalltalk, .Net, Datamining, Parallel computing,
Webservices

I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas.
I'm frightened of the old ones.
-- John Cage

Fri, 08 Apr 2005 19:24:57 GMT

1. High (higher) resolution timing

2. Need help running RDE on WIN2000

3. VisualWorks 2.0, OS/2 and high resolution screens

4. CW2.003 Window Resizing not saving size on high resolution monitor

5. problem with DUIM at higher resolutions

6. High frequency and resolution with 6036E

7. higher-resolution Time for Win32

8. High resolution timer wanted

9. High-resolution graphics

10. Higher Resolutions (640x480)