Any chance that WIN32OLE might work on Macs
Author Message
 Any chance that WIN32OLE might work on Macs

I know the idea seems wild and maybe rather pointless since RubyAEOSA
already does the same thing. And all I know about COM I learned from
Clippie. It would also be a real pain to compile for the Mac but one could
probably get the headers from CodeWarrior.

But REALbasic and VB can script MS Office x-platform so why not Ruby?
--
Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads. -Henry David Thoreau,
naturalist and author (1817-1862)

Sun, 04 Jul 2004 12:22:56 GMT

1. Does win32ole work with windows 2000?

2. my chances of work

3. socket.pppstatus working on Mac OS X?

4. Visual Works on the Mac

5. Does Clarion work on Apple Mac

6. Does RubyTK work on Mac?

7. Ruby working for Mac OS X?

8. Applets on a PC not working on Mac

9. Python Shelf on Macs doesn't work

10. How to get Tkinter working on Mac ??

11. IDLE doesn't work on my Mac :-(

12. F90 Compiler Not Working for F77 Codes on Mac