Ruby books (Ruby NG FAQ, Ruby FAQ, home page)
Author Message
 Ruby books (Ruby NG FAQ, Ruby FAQ, home page)

Hi,

I just updated the list of existing and forthcoming English language Ruby
books in the latest Ruby Newsgroup FAQ (which I just posted moments ago).

Perhaps others would like to add this same info to, for instance, the Ruby
FAQ and the Ruby home page (maybe under "Ruby Documents" (and how about
renaming that link/section "Ruby Documentation"?)). I think that would make
a good impression on the increasing number of people checking out Ruby for
the first time.

Conrad

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 15:30:47 GMT
 Ruby books (Ruby NG FAQ, Ruby FAQ, home page)

> I just updated the list of existing and forthcoming English language Ruby
> books in the latest Ruby Newsgroup FAQ (which I just posted moments ago).

> Perhaps others would like to add this same info to, for instance, the Ruby
> FAQ and the Ruby home page (maybe under "Ruby Documents" (and how about
> renaming that link/section "Ruby Documentation"?)). I think that would
make
> a good impression on the increasing number of people checking out Ruby for
> the first time.

In case anyone is planning to copy this info, I will be posting a new
version of the Ruby Newsgroup FAQ tomorrow with some corrections and
additions to it.

Conrad

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 04:39:39 GMT

1. RUBY NEWSGROUP FAQ -- Welcome to comp.lang.ruby!

2. RUBY NEWSGROUP FAQ -- Welcome to comp.lang.ruby!

3. Ruby Newsgroup FAQ (comp.lang.ruby)

4. RUBY NEWSGROUP FAQ -- Welcome to comp.lang.ruby!

5. pthread trouble with ruby-opengl on FreeBSD (was: Re: [announcement] Ruby 3D Ruby)

6. FAQ indexer offerred for ruby faq

7. Ruby Wiki home page?

8. Typo in Ruby Home Page?

9. FAQ for comp.lang.ruby