FX RUBY Dialog print
Author Message
 FX RUBY Dialog print

Hi!!
If we have a dialog in FX Ruby how do we include print option.

for any  application using FX Ruby how do we give the print option for the
user

thx in advance

RKS

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 23:46:37 GMT
 FX RUBY Dialog print

Quote:

> If we have a dialog in FX Ruby how do we include print option.

> for any  application using FX Ruby how do we give the print option for the
> user.

FXRuby has a "printer setup" dialog box that you can use to collect
information about a print job, e.g.

     printDlg = FXPrintDialog.new(self, "Print Something")
     if printDlg.execute != 0
       # do something based on those inputs
     end

Hope this helps,

Lyle

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 00:09:41 GMT

1. Drag and Drop example for FX/Ruby?

2. Yet another FX/Ruby question

3. FX/Ruby status line

4. Does FX/Ruby have some standard icons?

5. Core dumps with FX/Ruby tables

6. Fun with FX ruby....

7. Novice needs help with FX Ruby

8. Problems installing FX/Ruby

9. Printing a report and using the print dialog for it

10. ANN: TclPrint - print dialogs and printing loop for Mac/Win

11. Print dialog

12. Source proc to print without interactive printer dialog box