ruby on mips wince
Author Message
 ruby on mips wince

i've just spent a good portion of the hours between midnight and 10am
trying to build ruby for a mips based ppc and had no end of trouble.
nothing specific other than alot of editing the batch files, commenting
out stuff and other sundry bits and pieces. So far no success has anyone
been able to successfully build ruby using evt 3.0 and if so do they
have the mips binaries I could try as I need my beautysleep

bst rgrds
Russell Davis

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 23:13:34 GMT

1. Ruby WinCE (Mips) Status?

2. pthread trouble with ruby-opengl on FreeBSD (was: Re: [announcement] Ruby 3D Ruby)

3. Ruby books (Ruby NG FAQ, Ruby FAQ, home page)

4. Any plans to support PocketPC/WinCE?

5. Smalltalk for WinCE

6. Where is Squeak for WinCE/HP320?

7. ST for WinCE?

8. Clipper applications running on WinCE

9. Who needs SQL Anywhere Studio with WinCE support?

10. FORTH on WinCE systems?

11. FORTH for WinCE?

12. WinCE Forth?