Parrots and Cardinals and Ruby, oh my!
Author Message
 Parrots and Cardinals and Ruby, oh my!

Well, I enjoyed a three day weekend, came in this morning and sat down to
collect the questions for Dan Sugalski only to find that he's already
answering them at <www.rubygarden.org/article.php?sud=234>.  Instead of
trying to clutter things further, I'll just invite everyone to take a
look.  (You may even find another question to ask.)

thanks,
-pate

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 04:03:13 GMT
 Parrots and Cardinals and Ruby, oh my!
To all:

     I finally found this article, but the URL given by Pat Eyler didn't
work for me.  What did work (using Internet Explorer anyway) is:

   www.rubygarden.org/article.php?sid=234

Thought I'd pass it on in case anyone else runs into the same problem.

Dennis

Quote:

> Well, I enjoyed a three day weekend, came in this morning and sat down to
> collect the questions for Dan Sugalski only to find that he's already
> answering them at <www.rubygarden.org/article.php?sud=234>.  Instead of
> trying to clutter things further, I'll just invite everyone to take a
> look.  (You may even find another question to ask.)

> thanks,
> -pate

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 05:21:34 GMT

1. parrots, cardinals, and rubys - oh my!

2. Time to resurrect Cardinal (Ruby->Parrot)?

3. Project Proposal: Cardinal: Ruby frontend for Parrot

4. Parrot says hello Ruby

5. Ruby and Parrot

6. Ruby and Parrot in The Perl Review

7. Ruby and Parrot at the 1/16/2002 Boston Perl Mongers meeting

8. Parrot developers keeping an (Ruby)-open mind?

9. Ruby folks focus on Parrot

10. Oh, Oh, A Duplicate Problem

11. oh please oh please - pcgi

12. Perl/Python/Ruby common backend (Parrot , can Ruby play too?)