get an IE 5 screenshot
Author Message
 get an IE 5 screenshot

Hi Ruby/Mac wizards :)

I need to script MS Internet Explorer to visit a given page (URL given
in a web form), then as soon as the page is fully loaded and rendered,
call some app (IE? the OS?) to make a screenshot (of the whole screen,
or of IE's canvas), and send it back as answer to the HTTP request, as PNG.

I don't have a Mac here; can anyone give me some basic code?
Just the basic functionality; I'll take care of error handling etc, then
send it to the sysad for installation ;)

Tobi

--
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 23 May 2005 18:21:09 GMT

1. Trouble getting links to work with Anchor node when using IE 4.0

2. Expired Page / I.E. HELP !

3. GraphicsCcontext and bounds - screenshot.gif (0/1)

4. Silly Screenshot Capture Question

5. How to take a screenshot from REALbasic?

6. Windows API for screenshot

7. LogFlash & IMPEX - new screenshot pages

8. high-resolution RDE screenshot needed

9. fyi: screenshot of jEdit used to code Ada

10. Screenshot again

11. Screenshot in Tkinter

12. Coolest Tk Screenshot Contest: Win ActiveTcl Pro Studio!